Thursday, January 29, 2009

Introduction to the List of Things I Don't Like

The Introduction to The List of Things I Don't Like

I was sitting around thinking about how small things can be very irksome. Sometimes these small pet-peeves can become great annoyances. These things I found to be everywhere and as I started to notice these things, I just began to discover more and more things I don't like. Out of boredom I began to document these unfortunate, events, occurrences, and things. This became the original list of things I don't like. Unfortunately this original list was misplaced or mistakenly taken from me. Upon learning this I thought I would done documenting my negativity, but more and more things I didn't like began to pile up in my mind, just waiting to be documented on a new list. This mental pressure made me restart the list. The original list was four pages long and simply listed the things I didn't like. In the new list I plan to be much more ambitious by listing as well as describing the things I don't like. I will try and make the reader understand ass to why I think that way. When reading this list the reader should keep the following in mind. The list of things I don't like is not only a list of things, it also covers events, traits, action, and ideas. You may find that you enjoy, practice, and/or partake in some of the things on this list. Even if your thoughts differ from the ones presented on this list, in no way do I intend to offend you. This list is a documentation of my thoughts and it is not directed at any individual at any point. Although I may have been guilty of some of the things on this list, they are traits of me I dislike. Knowing this I never intend to be hypocritical. Welcome to The List of Things I Don't Like. (The list is in a notebook I have, ask if you want to read it.)

No comments: